[Desktop][Playlists] being able to duplicate one of your own playlists!

i think it would be a great idea to be able to duplicate a playlist, the reason i want this is because i like my playlist, but theres some songs i want to take away from it but not completely from the playlist, then i can duplicate the playlist and take away the songs from that playlist if that makes sense 🙂

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey @nelliiee

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers! 

Comments
Ivan
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey @nelliiee

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!