[Desktop][Playlists] "New Playlist" Button - move / remove / reduce size

Spotify is not big - on showing album art for currently playing track. The only way I've found to see a relatively large sized album art - is to deploy it from the player controls bar.

The problem is that once this is done - the "YOUR LIBRARY" section become pretty much useless (see screenshot).

Can we at least have the "New Playlist" button removed / moved elsewhere? It takes quite a bit of space, and honestly I can't think of any use case for it. All the other playlist actions are done using right-click, so why have this separate & oversized button?

Cheers 🙂

Tom

2019-06-29 20_43_39-Window.jpg

Updated on 2020-06-29

Hey there!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (100 per year).

This idea will be closed for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your idea, we encourage you to develop and post your Idea again and link it to the original one in order to give it a chance to get more attention.

You can find more information about the Ideas Board here.

0 Likes
Comments
Regular

I can't be the only one who wants to see a large album art, right??

Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-31

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2020-06-29

Hey there!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (100 per year).

This idea will be closed for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your idea, we encourage you to develop and post your Idea again and link it to the original one in order to give it a chance to get more attention.

You can find more information about the Ideas Board here.