[Desktop] Please Restore the Ability to Play Through All Albums on an Artist's Page!

Spotify just closed the thread "April 2021 User Interface is Garbage," which included this critical request and had gotten 44 votes, so I am repasting my comments about this specific feature request here:

"All I want is to SIMPLY be able to view and play through an artist's entire album list like I used to. This is no-brainer boilerplate functionality. It interrupts my workflow when I have to manually switch to the artist's next album every time the previous one ends. I don't care about the thumbnails. Just give me a list view where I can see and play everything in an artist's repertoire when I go to the artist's page. Spotify, please restore this crucial functionality."

NOTE: Customer support says an idea will be reviewed and passed to the relevant team for potential implementation IF IT GETS 100 VOTES. Please, let's make this happen and get our artist playlist functionality back!

Updated on 2021-07-13

Hey @mmcreative,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Cheers!

Comments
mmcreative
Casual Listener

I just discovered this topic is already covered in a previous post, and it has 850 votes so far! Please direct your votes to that topic, and let's get this fixed pronto:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Full-Discography-Reinstatement/idi-p/5178453

Novy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-13

Hey @mmcreative,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Cheers!