Announcements

[Desktop] Please bring back my full song list by author

Recently I was unpleasantly surprised to find that my way of playing music is gone without a trace. I liked having listed all of the songs from a single artist and being able to play them in a sequence, or even choose my favourite songs from the long list in a single page. Now I have the only the albums as thumbnails and can play them one by one, not in a sequence. I can build a playlist by artist, but that would not show me if that artist has a new album/single. Usually when you implement such changes, you leave a setting which would switch you back to the old look, then you measure how many people prefer the new vs the old style, then you decide whether the new look is fine or not.

Updated on 2021-04-09

Hey @nnikolov,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
lesliea91
Visitor

I agree! I don't want to have to create a new playllist for every artist I like just so that I can listen to their whole catalog. I understand why this feature was missing from the mobile app, but it is very annoying to take away from the desktop app. Please allow us to play all the music of one artist!

Elena
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-04-09

Hey @nnikolov,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!