Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

[Desktop] Pop-out Window for Lyrics

I'm happy to have lyrics in Spotify now. Unfortunately I see myself not getting to use it much on Windows because I don't have the screen space to always have the “big” Spotify Window open. 

It would be amazing if there was a popout mode for the lyrics screen that can be resized to a small window that can be placed in the corner of my screen. That way I could do other stuff, listen to music and still glance at the lyrics from time to time.

Updated on 2022-02-23

Hey @yannick96 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
avidmusiclistener

Same as this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Other-Picture-in-Picture-for-lyrics/idi-p/529977...

Please vote that same idea above to get it through (it is the same but has more votes right now, so more chances to pass)!

Eni
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-11-23

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

lovemonkey

This needs to happen o/

osornios
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2022-02-23

Hey @yannick96 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂