[Desktop] Put the Volume Slider back on the Left Side of the Screen!

After this most recent update, the volume slider has moved to the other side of the screen, this is in a much more inconvinient location, please move it back.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Roadie

I have two monitors and the mouse spends most of its time on the left half of the left monitor. That means I have to move it 1,5 displays, whereas before I only had to move it half a screen.

The new volume knob is also harder to hit, because it's invisible when not hovered over. 

These are really just annoyances, but they could easily have been avoided by the UI designers.

Music Fan

Who uses that volume though? Mine is 99.999% of the time set to max, since I only adjust the system volume, usually through media keys on my keyboard...

It's nice to have, but for me it could even be removed completely and instead put into the Spotify settings. Kind of a waste of space to me...

Roadie

@Svish: I use the volume control all the time because I *don't* use the system volume for everything. I'm often listening to Spotify and playing games at the same time and need to adjust the volume for each individually.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!