[Desktop][Search] Collapsable Albums on Artist Pages

For artists with many albums, I find that when I am looking for a specific song or album, I have to scroll through a lot of other albums to find what I am looking for. I think having albums whose contents are collapsible under the album name would make the search much easier. 

Updated on 2018-12-24

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

0 Likes
Comments
LeoRager
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-03-13

Hi! Thanks for the feedback!

Marked as new idea :-)

Repost of: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Desktop-Collapse-Albums-on-Artist-Page/idi-p/1398864

/L

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-12-24

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke