[Desktop][Shows] Show updated podcasts in Desktop app

Much like the Andriod app showing which podcasts have been updated recently, I would like the desktop app to do the same.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-10-27

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
muxus
Visitor

Insane that this doesn't already exist. I really can't see how the desktop app is usable for podcast listening without this feature. Am I supposed to click all shows I've subscribed to, one-by-one, to see where new episodes are available? How do I keep track of what I've listened to and not? 

gXxshock

Seems like such an oversight that this feature is missing in the desktop version.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-10-27

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!