[Desktop] Some small improvement ideas to make the UX easier

Despite the really bad design for desktop users Spotify takes forever to start. Even my iTunes with way more songs in there starts faster.

Why did you make the desktop version for touch use?? Close to noone has a desktop station with touch display. This is just anoying. Has anyone ever seen another music player for desktop? Winamp, iTunes, even Windows media player show way more songs on screen than the newest Spotify design. I think a desktop resolution of 1366 x 768 might not be the highest but I think it should be possible to show more than just five songs of a playlist after I clicked on it.

It would also be nice to have a List containig only the Album names (no songs) for each artist. So if you are looking for a song on an old album you don't have to scroll through all the songs the artist released till that.

Please make it possible to see the albums added to the personal library in a list aswell instead of the wide, space wasting cover way.

For the mobile App: The mobile App works nice but there are a few things that should be changed. Please bring back the posibility to swipe through playlist, album or artist. It is just anonther unencessary click I have to make here to choose which list I want to see and it dosen't take advantage of the touch display. Also pleas make it easier to share an album or song. It is just horrofying how complicatet it is till I can send a song recomandation via Whatsapp, Threema or another messanger.

Don't get me wrong I really enjoy the service Spotify offers, but you should maybe rethink the foucus payed to UX

Hello there!
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we can only handle 1 feature request per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos / give the idea a proper status.
If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then. 😉
When you're re-posting those ideas in separate topics, please make sure to use the search function, since a lot of ideas might already be out there in the ideas forum. Thanks again!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hello there!
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we can only handle 1 feature request per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos / give the idea a proper status.
If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then. 😉
When you're re-posting those ideas in separate topics, please make sure to use the search function, since a lot of ideas might already be out there in the ideas forum. Thanks again!