[Desktop] Spotify Web player needs an design overhaul

Spotify web player needs a big update, there should be a loading spinner/bar Spotify can play music on slow networks, I really like the performance of this service, but when I hit the play button the screen is not much responsive, there should be an animation on the play button, sometimes I click play button and it takes a bit to change the web page and I think my PC froze but actually Spotify is processing my request in background so it would be great if there's a loading bar. One last thing, the album art size is like an icon it's just visible, it would be great if we can view it in bigger sizes along with the Spotify barcode. And the music quality on the desktop client is not that good. I have Spotify installed on my PC but I only use that while I'm gaming, rest of the time I use Web player because the qualities ha significant difference.

I hope Spotify looks into this matter, Thanks.

Updated on 2018-07-27

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

Since this is more of a general feedback topic and not a specific feature request for the ideas exchange, this topic will be closed for now.

If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then, so other people can join the discussion there. ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-07-27

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

Since this is more of a general feedback topic and not a specific feature request for the ideas exchange, this topic will be closed for now.

If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then, so other people can join the discussion there. ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.