[Desktop] Support for High-DPI Screens

I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro with a High-DPI screen (3200 x 1800 pixels). Using scaling the interface of Spotify has the appropriate dimensions. But text and images look blurry

When is Spotify natively going to support high resolution displays for Windows?

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

Yes. Currently the options are a) super-tiny text or b) blurry text/pictures....Spotify: is someone on this?

togra

Yes please.

The client for Mac is high resolution for the Retina Display and it looks great. Please update Windows version to do the same.

dcormier

Not to mention that the upscaled app icon is rather ugly.

Upscaled Spotify Icon

nicocampove

How is this still an issue if it was filed 3 years ago? Spotify looks horrible on my TV I am using as an external display.

Some extra info that might be useful is that i do have 300% scaling but that is normal on a high resolution display and other apps look fine

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!