Announcements
It looks like all’s running smoothly again! Get more info over here.

[Desktop][Your Library] Make the "Liked Songs" section on the Artist page avaliable also on Desktop

Recently the mobile app received an update where all the Artists pages now have a section to listen only to the specific songs and albuns from that artist that you liked.

See the pic:

EePbgH2WkAQTmN0.jpeg.jpg

Now can you PLEASE do that for the Desktop app and the Web Player? Seriously it makes it so much better to organize the library instead of having to make playlists or just search for the specific songs that you want to listen.

Updated on 2020-11-05

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Community!

This has already been implemented - you can read more about it here.

However, it seems that users are still experiencing an issue with this feature and our developers are currently looking into it. If you're having trouble with this, we suggest you head over to this thread and follow the instructions in the Status Update.

Cheers!

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-08-13

Hey @user-removed 

Thanks for submitting this to the Idea Exchange!

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

hadassahrichman
Casual Listener

This is a great idea - I was about to submit it myself. I use the "liked songs" section ALL the time on mobile. In addition to the uses you mentioned, I love how it helps me see whether or not I've listened to certain artist before. I'll often like 1 or 2 songs from an artist and then not listen to them for a while. Then when I come upon them again, this feature saves me SO much time because I know exactly how my past self reacted when listening for the first time around. Spotify please make this available on desktop!!! 

Xenia
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-11-05

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Community!

This has already been implemented - you can read more about it here.

However, it seems that users are still experiencing an issue with this feature and our developers are currently looking into it. If you're having trouble with this, we suggest you head over to this thread and follow the instructions in the Status Update.

Cheers!

tillyplum123
Regular

I love the mobile feature of seeing liked songs on artists pages and WISH this feature ran on desktop too ! 

It would make finding their songs so much easier than sorting liked songs by artist finding it etc which is clunky and takes ages !!!!

Hope other people agree with this too