Announcements

[Desktop][Your Library] New interface have some problems

New interface is not so bad, but I noticed several annoying aspects:

1. Search bar has gone from top of every page, and this is very uncomfortable to click on search first and then click on search bar and only the type something to search. 1 extra action, as you can see.

2. Volume slider has gone from fullscreen view - what??? Why now I have to escape from fullscreen view, then set a volume and then go back? It doesn't look like there is no space for volume slider on fullscreen view.

3. Play bar in fullscreen view became unactive for some reason - similar to previous problem.

4. Escape from fullscreen view button also has gone from bottom right corner, just why??? No I have to move my mouse to the top right corner - extra action again.

Fullscreen view started to look quite raw and unfinished!

I hope for your understanding and thanks for your attention!

Updated on 2021-04-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely: “One change request per Idea.”

There's also a similar idea already suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it to show your support!

If that's not what you are looking for, you can submit your idea(s) again, making sure you adhere to the above guidelines.

Comments
MushyBalloon

Sigh....It seems this is the new "normal" for companies to switch their interfaces to something completely unintuitive. Shame on spotify, You were my favorite music streaming company.

Xenia
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-04-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely: “One change request per Idea.”

There's also a similar idea already suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it to show your support!

If that's not what you are looking for, you can submit your idea(s) again, making sure you adhere to the above guidelines.