[Desktop][Your Music] Backup of Playlists and Library (the names, not the song itself)

Hi !! I would like the developers to incorporate a file with a copy of ALL the music in the library, I mean, a registry of the user account, like a "back up". Why do I want this? Because it happens that sometimes, a song that was in my library is no longer in there for some reason, and having access to this backup as a .txt (or a file which Spotify software can read in order to check differences) at least I'll be able to determine what songs were removed (even if the artist did not removed them, because yes, it happened to me, the artist did not make any changes on their music, and suddenly, their music was no longer in my library)

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-25

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke