Destination for "Liked from Radio" songs

I like listening to the radio because Spotify helps you find new songs that you havent heard before based on what you like. I find myself listening to numerous radio stations and I click the thumbs up button frequently. These songs all get sent to the "Liked from Radio" playlist, but over time that playlist becomes one giant mixed bag of music which I typically end up purging periodically.

Sending liked songs to a playlist is a great feature, but it would be made even better if for each radio station that we listen to, we could define a destination playlist for songs that are liked from that station. This way the songs that we like from the radio will actually wind up in a location where we can appreciate them.

I've thrown a quick sketch together in paint to show you what I'm envisioning. Of course, the "Liked from Radio" playlist can remain the default location.

Example

This isnt a make or break feature, but I think its not too complicated and would be really useful.

Thanks for reading.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!