Different views in saved artists overview in Android App

I don't really like the current overview of the saved music of an artist in the Android App. I would like it to be able to see the same view as the album view, but filtered by the artist.

Updated: 2015-04-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Community Legend

Sorry, but I don't really understand. Could you please explain in detail how that would look like then? Maybe with an example. 😉

shpongled1234

What I would like to see is that when you click on the artist tab in the android app you are just presented with a list of albums covers. Right now it just shows all of the tracks for each album that belongs ot the artist.

This is the same idea as this post for the desktop client:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Your-Music-Artist-tab-separate-by-albums-Desktop/idi-p...

There is also the same reqiest for IOS.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea. This idea suggests that when you click on an artist in Your Music on the Android app, you should have an option to only view the album icons, instead of a list of songs.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-04-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas