Disable autoplay when resuming the spotify iOS-app.

I don't know if this is a bug, or if I'm just stupid, but:

Sometimes when I start spotify on my iPhone 4, 

the music that I played last time I opened Spotify is resumed before the app have even started properly.

This is quite annoying when I'm at work, and I don't have my headphones connected to the iPhone. 

Let's say that my colleagues don't always like it when some crazy rock'n'roll starts to play loud. And I have to wait for the app to 

start properly before I can pause it. 

I'm not really sure what kicks this problem off, it's not every time I start spotify this problem occurs, but I think it happens 

when I have force-quit the app to save battery, and then starts it again. 

Someone else who have this problem?

Not sure if you still got those problems, but if you do - please feel free to open a new topic in the respective help forum so the moderators can check it out. Thanks! 😉
Comments
Bscherlund

I would just like the option to disable auto-resume when opening my iOS spotify App - I simply is damaging to the ears, because the volume is for some reason much louder here than in the rest of iOS.

I have tried tapping the screen when the song is auto-loading (it says 'tap to cancel', but that - for some unknown reason - leaves Spotify in Offline mode and I have to force-quit the App to get a connection again.

A simple setting that says: Disable auto-resume on launch.

Peter__
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 40+ kudos the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. ~ Peter
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Not sure if you still got those problems, but if you do - please feel free to open a new topic in the respective help forum so the moderators can check it out. Thanks! 😉

Related Ideas