Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Disable instead of delete offline content when disconnected for more than 30 days

Why does Spotify remove offline cotent when I dont go online for 30 days ?

I have my playlists synced to several devices but I dont use all of them regularly.

I subscribe with automatic payment so it would be much better if Spotify would just disable playback of offline content until I go back online and it can check subscription status.

The content is encrypted so there is no danger of me staying offline and finding some other way to play the content to avoid paying.

Having to resync around 2000 tracks on 5 devices takes ages and is a waste of my expensive bandwidth.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!