Announcements

[Discover] Album track/song count in list

A pet peeve of mine is when I am going through any playlist and looking at albums of songs i like, having to click every album only to find out its singles with 1 track. Very many tracks are just singles that have albums named after the track title. But sometimes artists includes remixes and such in those singles. I would love to have an option to show track count for an album while scrolling a playlist.

As an example, say an artist puts out an album called Animal, and a track called Animal, the albums includes the original track and two remixes. Instead of me having to click that album to check if the album include remixes or other tracks a number is displayed next to the album in the playlist. (Animals [3])

This way, I don't have to click every album to look for hidden gems and possibly resetting the place i scrolled to in that playlist.

Updated on 2022-06-19

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Take into account that the "Inactive" status doesn't mean the idea won't be implemented. If it reaches the necessary amount of votes, Spotify will consider it. 

Cheers.
Comments
Dian
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-06-19

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Take into account that the "Inactive" status doesn't mean the idea won't be implemented. If it reaches the necessary amount of votes, Spotify will consider it. 

Cheers.