[Discover] Bring back Endless Daily Playlist

The daily playlists have recently been changed from endless to 50 songs. They have also removed the ability to dislike/ignore songs. Their solution is to put on autoplay so it plays through similar artist's radios - I don't like autoplay radio because it never seems to play things I like and I just end up skipping a lot of songs.

What do I want?

-Infinite Daily Mix to return

-The ability to dislike songs/artists in the Daily Mix so they don't play again, and to shape the playlist in the future.

I also personally feel since the change that the playlist recommendations have got worse, and with limited songs I'm skipping more and then it just stops. I don't want 50 songs repeated, I want it to keep playing similar songs without going to an artist radio - and especially to be able to dislike an artist.

Updated on 2020-05-20

Hey there @ShadowReaperT,

Thanks for sharing your idea here in the Community!

This has already been suggested in the following ideas:

We'd recommend heading over to these ideas and adding your +VOTE and feedback there to show your support and contribute to the discussion about this.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments

This could be expanded with a better/wider selection of songs from the artists in the radio as well. It seems to play the same songs from the same artists instead of widening the repertoire and play lesser known songs from the artist. I mean, if I wanted to listen to the same 5 songs on repeat, I'd switch to regular radio.

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-05-20

Hey there @ShadowReaperT,

Thanks for sharing your idea here in the Community!

This has already been suggested in the following ideas:

We'd recommend heading over to these ideas and adding your +VOTE and feedback there to show your support and contribute to the discussion about this.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.