[Discover] Concerts Near Me Playlist

Spotify already knows concert venues around me so why not create a playlist (ala discover weekly) with shows happening in my area?! 

Lets make it happen! This idea has been floated a few times but it would be rad, encourage live music and be a great way to discover new artists. 

Updated on 2020-06-09

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Comments
Rayonnelson
Regular

Great Idea!

MartinStoichkov
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-04-09

Marked as a new idea 

This is a repost of the following inactive idea

>> What happens to the idea I submitted?

Joypup

This is a great idea -- seems like it should be happening already!

bennialbrecht
Gig Goer

Great idea to explore music even further and maybe to get new potential fans to concerts.

Sebasty
Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

This is a fab idea! Would definitely make it easier to discover new artists and figure out which concerts to go to to have such a playlist.

AnotherWaytoD
Composer

Yes, this would be an awesome feature and probably entice more users/artists to use Spotify more regularly.

stevenleo
Music Fan

Seems like a good plan!!

Antimeify
Casual Listener

Yes love this! There's so many events going on locally and I don't know the artists, I'd be much more inclined to go see some more local shows if I heard the artists first!

mnichols1
Casual Listener

I can't think of a better way to stay in-touch with upcoming shows. This would be great! 

wmaramos

Actually will be amazing see a tab to discovery all the concerts related to liked artists near your city.