[Discover] 'Genius' playlists: Similar tracks Playlist

I send one (or a few) songs to a playlist, and a I hit the 'genius' playlist button. Spotify automatically checks these songs with all the playlists created by other users and creates a playlist that fits my mood. 

It's like iTunes Genius feature but you can select more than one song. It's different from Spotify Radio because in Spotify Radio you can't see and arrange the next songs. I would love this feature to delete some suggested tracks and add the ones that I like (that's imposible in Spotify Radio). It would be a big help to discover new songs and create specific playlists. 

Updated: 2015-11-17

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

I would buy a premium account if I could get that feature!

Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 100+ kudos the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. ~ Peter

Roadie

I want this more than I want to live in a huge luxury home on the beach.

Roadie

bump

This this this!

Roadie

bump

Roadie

bump

This is an essential feature 

Roadie

bump

This is the one thing missing from Spotify. I don't want to troll through hundreds of tracks to find great ones that fit with my music, the genius thing in iTunes is great with my library, imagine what it would be like with Spotify's library. 

We need to get the word out folks - it won't be easy for them to do - it involves an incredible amount of data crunching but this needs to be done.