[Discover] Location (GPS/Wifi) based suggested Music

One of the nice things I noticed about Google Music is the ability to use geolocation to determine music e.g. If, at a gym, Google music knew I was at the gym and therefore recommended fitness music. When at home, Google Music knew I was at home and recommended appropriate music, the same when at work.  This makes finding appropriate music much easier. 

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-04-05

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-11

Marked as new idea.

MartinStoichkov
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-04-05

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

Related Ideas