[Discover] Playlist Generator according to a Concert

I am going to many concerts this year, and I find it difficult to get ready for them. I'd have to look for all the artists present and make my own playlist for the concert.

Considering the fact that artists' profit comes more and more from live events, it would be nice to offer playlist of artists pariticipating to a given concert, or at least the possibility to have a sort of playlist generator starting from more than one artist.
For example, I am going to Linkin Park, Blink 182, Sum 41 and Nothing But Thieves concert in late June. I know very well all the "old" songs from the first three groups, while I had some difficulty in finding their new songs, as they did not blow in the charts. For what concerns Nothing But Thieves, I did not know them at all and probably I wouldn't even have stayed to listen to them at the concert if I had not looked for them.
I think that my idea could give both spectators and artists (especially less known ones) the possibility to enjoy the concert more and get the best from them.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-05-14

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-05-21

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-05-14

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!