[Discover] Playlist of Songs that often get repeated

Hi There

There are many well designed playlist algorithms. I am a repeater myself meaning, whenever i fall in love with a song i repeat it very, very often and usually for a long time. As I know several other people with the same behaviour I thought of a new playlist that acts like "mix of the week" and gives a collection of songs that have been listened by other repeater-listeners very often and has simliarities to the person.

What is the difference? Not only how often it has been hear, but also how often in a row - meaning for people that like to do this it may be a predicting variable whether the next repeater may love that song too.

I hope you get what i want to say :).

Regards Dave

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-15

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke