Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

[Discover] Recommended public playlists (from users)

Hey Community! 

Firstly, I know that I might be asking for too much with this idea, but I think it would be cool! 

There are many great playlists curators around Spotify, who take care much to create their playlists awesome! The only possible solution for these users so far is to promote their playlist via Playlist Exchange or somewhere on the social networks. 

So, my idea is for New Recommendations Section for playlists, curated by users:

For example: Most listened playlists this month / Playlists with most followers / Playlists with less followers / Playlists by genres / and etc..

The benefits will be: 1. For the playlists curators to find more followers and 2. For the users to find more great playlists outhere : )

Hope for kudos, and thanks for reading!

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2018-01-14

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2017-01-26

Marked as new idea.

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2018-01-14

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!