[Discover] Viral Friends or/and Similar Taste Users Playlist

Spotify bring us playlists as Discovery Weekly and that's ok. But actually I'm really interested in new (or breakthrough) songs and artists that are played by people with similar taste like me or my friends, and it used to be songs that are listened in the same period of time and with very high frequency. This playlist needs to be based on the top of people who are "musically" around the user and not only a random recommendation as the Discovery Playlist playlist.

Updated on 2019-10-12

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-10-14

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Please check this similar Idea too:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Social-Find-Users-with-similar-Music/idi-p/4511404

jlmercado
Music Fan

@osornios wrote:

Updated on 2018-10-14

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Please check this similar Idea too:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Social-Find-Users-with-similar-Music/idi-p/4511404

@jlmercado wrote:

Actually is not the same, because this idea is more like a social media for users with similar tastes (like Last.fm). What I'm proposing is just a viral playlist based on friends or similar taste users, not a community or a connectivity mode. It's more about music discovery,

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-10-12

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!