[Discover] "Add to Queue" from Discover

I like the Discover functionnality. Still needs a lot of tweaking, but I'm already discovering some interestings tracks...

But the more I use it, the more I need the "Queue" functionnality, in order to read the Discover page like a news blog, add everything I find tempting in my Queue, then go back to the sofa 🙂

(and eventually skip all the "unpleasant discoveries" with remote control, yes, I'm lazy !)

A specific little icon in a corner of each cover, appearing during mouseover, could do the trick elegantly.

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2015-07-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Peter__
Community Legend

This is pretty similar to:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Discovery-Improvements-to-the-Discovery-Tab/idi-p/3821...

Are you suggesting being able to queue seperate items in the discovery tab? 

Peter

aelOnn
Regular

Yes exactly, enqueue separate elements (35% of the recommendations are obviously a bad choice for me, I don't want to queue everything)

Peter__
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Peter__
Community Legend

Okay, I have added this as a new idea to the parent topic for discover ideas 🙂 

Peter

aelOnn
Regular

I guess this one was on your pipe already... the "Play Next" button is covering my need... except it is not available for all the proposals.

Btw, the [+ follow artist] is ridiculous... if I'm going to "discover" an artist, how could I want to follow him right now ?!

grahammm
Roadie

It  is possible to queue items from the discovery tag. If you click on the image it will open the item (the same as if selected from a search) and you can queue it from there.,

normanmiller
Regular

I like this idea but for a different reason. I saw a page full of tempting new artists to discover. I clicked to see one of them, and then went back to the discover tab and it had completely changed from what I had just previously viewed. Now, when I see multiple artists I may be interested in, I write down their names on a piece of paper so I can search them later. Otherwise I am afraid to leave the discover page to explore a given artist for fear of loosing all the other great recommendations Sportify is uncovering.

aelOnn
Regular

Unless I'm drinking too much, I believe that my idea is implemented now: right clic on the cover opens the usual "right clic" menu, and you can "add to queue" from there.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2015-07-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas