Announcements

Ditch Joe Rogan

This in support of Neil Young and his stand about Joe Rogan and his abuse of public health in this country. Spotify should take responsibility as a corporate citizen and disavow Joe Rogan's ignorant pronouncements. Please declare your support of Neil Young's complaint.
The sooner he is back on Spotify, the better. The sooner we ditch temporarily famous blowhards like Rogan the better.

Updated on 2022-02-08

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We'll have to close this submission since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: "No pricing, subscription or content related requests."

If you have questions on our Content policies for creators, you can find more information in our Newsroom article here.

Take care.

Comments
isamoreau

I totally agree.

Although I really enjoy Spotify, i am considering unsubscriving because of this.

Pilwo

Keep on rockin' in a Joe Rogan Experience free world!

Le_treadmill

What a shame that they would even pick up this loud mouth.

Considering the market cap that Spotify lost in the last week, tearing up JR’s contract would be a bargain even if they have to pay him out the $100M.

Yordan
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-02-08

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We'll have to close this submission since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: "No pricing, subscription or content related requests."

If you have questions on our Content policies for creators, you can find more information in our Newsroom article here.

Take care.

Env: prod