Do not lower priority of Android app on pause.

Android version lives infinitely while it plays some track, even if there are other heavy apps running at the same time . But after you pause track it is not guaranteed any more. My HTC Sensation normally kills Spotify after about 10 minutes on pause (both Gingerbread and ICS).

So any conversation or phonecall may force to restart app. With bug resetting playlist to first track it doubles annoyance.

I guess this is a phone specific problem and there's not really something Spotify can do about it. On my galaxy for example, this doesn't happen. However if you still got problems, feel free to open up a topic in the help forum about this bug. Thanks! ;)
Comments
Peter__
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 40+ kudos the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. ~ Peter
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

I guess this is a phone specific problem and there's not really something Spotify can do about it. On my galaxy for example, this doesn't happen. However if you still got problems, feel free to open up a topic in the help forum about this bug. Thanks! ;)