Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Don’t raise your prices every 10 mos

I contacted support and they told me to post here so that everyone can share how upset they are over price changes to their claim of “continuing to invest in and innovate on our product offerings and features, and bring you the best experience” and then make zero changes over the last year other than poor ones like getting rid of Car Thing and asking on-premium users to PAY for lyrics.

Updated on 2024-06-05

Hey,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
tiGA30

I was also directed here to address my concerns about the latest price increase so here it goes. I want to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding the second price increase in your premium subscription fees this year. In a time when many people are struggling with economic uncertainties, this decision seems to be completely out of touch with the current state of the economy.

Your lack of compassion and concern for your loyal customers, who have supported you over the years, is disheartening. As a result, I have decided to cancel my service this month. It is unfortunate that a company I once admired for its service has chosen to prioritize profit over its user base's well-being. Apple music is still $16.99 for family plan and has a 3 month trial for new customers.

Nickname4

The cost increase is INFURIATING. Spotify is completely out of touch.

Novy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-06-05

Hey,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

Thanks for understanding.