Double check when people touch the offline button

Hi,

I have noticed that it happens often that I just delete a whole offline playlist by error by switching the offline button. (I have a playlist with more than 1000 songs).

Can you just double check when the offline button is moved from offline to online (when the songs are going to be deleted).

For example, you could prompt me with a window "Your offline records are going to be deleted, are you sure ?"

I am sure that would help all the people like me who travels and just delete an entire playlist just before boarding the plane or something like this.

Thanks a lot for your support, you have the best service.

A spotify fan. 

Jerome

Updated: 2016-02-28

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Taylor
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

jayrom
Casual Listener

It happened again to me this summer....so annoying !!!! 1500 songs deleted in just one second....

ikkeja
Casual Listener

Same here while flying 10.000 KM above the earth with no way to restore the offline playlist 😞

Suggest to add  a confirmation request upon switching offline button to the 0 position.

(IOS app)

omanovic

This is ridiculously easy to do and so annoying. I've got fat fingersdd and shouldnt be punished for it. FIX IT!!!

Abicp
This is definitely needed, if you so much as accidentally tap the button your entire playlist goes **POOF** ... I wonder how much extra in bandwidth costs Spotify have to shell out for because users accidentally tap that button? 1500 high quality songs is a couple of GB's
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-02-28

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!