Announcements

Easier way to manage new releases

I subscribe to a several hundred artists on Spotify, it's one of the main ways I discover new music. Because I often have a lot of new release notifications to go through every time I log in, I would like the notification window to become more user friendly because right now it's not very practical to have to scroll through 10 new releases in that tiny little window and drag each track to the play queque. One way to solve it would be to be able to right click the latest releases and select 'play in play queue' or 'drag to play list.' Also to separate latest unlistened releases from ones I've already listened to, for example with color, so I know where it divides. Anyone?
Updated: 2015-11-17

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
MattSuda

Welcome to the community!

I have an idea to add a new releases section for followed artists in browse here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/New-Releases-Section-for-Artists-I-Follow/idi-p/949039

Please consider adding a kudo if you like it

blake
Status changed to: New Idea

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-11-17

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!