Employ someone to read / answer those ideas

Hey there, I'm very sorry to say this, but I'm really disappointed for now with your Community.

All I can say, can you employ someone to read / answer those ideas. I have popular idea about cover and karaoke bands with 200 Kudos soon and there is no idea status change since first day of my idea. I'm asked why this from Customer service and they told me they are working for answer / status change to my idea. Now please say for how long?

I no0ticed this in many ideas. There is much Kudos and more disappointed users, but Spotify is not updating statuses or even commenting ideas. This is very bad thing in Community. Spotify, comment and realise those problems in your service. I'm not happy with this Community for now. I'm really sorry to say this, but you don't have power to make satisifed users in Community.

I would write this in Private are for Community founders and staff, but I want that this problem is noticed soon by all folks. So I post it here. Sorry for that, Spotify. Implement your community now.

Employ someone, really employ, to read and answer those ideas here in Community.

Hello there, I wanted to come along and add here the link to our answer provided to the following idea:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/ideaexchange/article-id/14104/page/4#comme... Which is very similar..

We are doing our best here and we are a few people already working on this....we know it takes long till we update all the ideas but we are improving our process. The ideas section is quite tricky but we are improving day by day.

Thanks for your patience.

Comments
David
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Implemented

David
Spotify Legend

There are a number of employees who work on the community at present, and we try and actively read as much as we possibly can. However, there are somewhere of the region of over 2,000 ideas on the community. There's only a handful of us, so we apologise for the delay on any ideas that need updating. 

user-removed
Not applicable

This is not implemented... or do you answered in one minute to all those unanswered ideas and unchanged popular ideas from new idea to good idea?

Really, is this all you can do to solve this problem?

Really sorry, but this is laughable. :(

Rocio
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hello there, I wanted to come along and add here the link to our answer provided to the following idea:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/ideaexchange/article-id/14104/page/4#comme... Which is very similar..

We are doing our best here and we are a few people already working on this....we know it takes long till we update all the ideas but we are improving our process. The ideas section is quite tricky but we are improving day by day.

Thanks for your patience.