Enable Spotify Only-Modus

I wish it could be possible, to tell spotify to stream only music from spotify, without searching my libary. I know it's possible, to check out the library but I have a problem with that:
My music library is on my desktop-PC and I listen to it on my notebook in my living rook via homenetwork. But when my PC is shut down, I can't listen to it even when it's available on spotify. But if I disable the local files I have to relocate them sometime which takes hours! Another point is, that it would be much easier to listen to music on my notebook when I'm studying on the campus.

But I like to tell you another advantage: I've listen to several albums which a remastered after a while. But it's quite a problem to listen to the "new" mix, when you have your original files in your library.

Really: a feature like this would be aaaaawesome! 🙂

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (10 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (10 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!