FIX NOTIFICATIONS AND BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU FOLLOWS YOUR PLAYLISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am incredibly fed up with these problems!

I don't have a notification bell AND I NEVER get notification emails!!!! If this is all a part of some A/B Testing, I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF IT!!!! I don't receive any notifications about followers, new music, or anything! It's incredibly annoying trying to figure out who is following your playlist. I hate it so much, and it is plain ridiculous to take away the notification bell. Do I really have to log in to my web player every time I want to check my notifications?!?! That's stupid. First of all, if you're going to take a feature away, shouldn't you take it away from all means of getting onto spotify? Second, if I am signed up for notification (WHICH I AM), THEN I SHOULD GET NOTIFICATIONS. Do A/B testing on people who hate notifications, not me!

I honestly cannot remember the last time a received a notification, and I can assure you that I have the correct settings turned on.

Please, fix this problem!!! It is so incredibly annoying, especially as a PREMIUM member. I don't see what the point is of this test if you can choose to get notifications or not (again, STUPID). 

In addition, I should also be able to see who follows my playlists at any given time, and of course, I should receive the notifications too. Spotify is a social app. The ability to see your followers is a part of the social factor! Furthermore, for those who still receive notifications about new playlist followers, it just doesn't make sense to block seeing your playlist followers on the desktop/phone apps and web player when you get emails about the new followers. It's counterintuitive and distasteful. 

FIX THE PROBLEM OR AT THE LEAST, TAKE ME OFF OF THE A/B TESTING LIST!!!!!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Duplicate