FLAC Local on Mobile

I recently downloaded FLAC files on my computer and made a playlist from local files. I synced the playlist from my desktop to download it on mobile. Then I realized FLAC wouldn't show up on the playlist with FLAC and only MP3 can work for this. Although I know streaming FLAC is a big thing to accomplish I feel as though Spotify should make FLAC playable on mobile with local files as a new feature.

Updated on 2021-07-29

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-29

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!