[Family] Allow more than 6 Members

We have 6 kids + 2 parents = 8 people who would legitimately be part of a family plan.  As it stands currently, 2 are left out.  Wish there was a way to do this even if had to verify family size somehow.  or add members for .99 each or something....

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2019-03-17

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

Comments
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-04-08

Marked as a new idea :)

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

sideshowrules

We are in the same boat. 5 Kids, all live at home with my wife and I.  Not attempting to cheat the system, but want the whole family to be on our family plan.  Any chance of a change with this?

robertaagard

Have five kids plus Sonos system. Need 8 accounts.

brianajimenezz

Im in the same boat!

I have 5 siblings, plus my parents - totalling 8 people! Would love to have us all on the same plan and include my boyfriend!

shana21

Same situation with my family as well. Wish they would find an option for this.

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2019-03-17

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.