Filter playlists by "Your Music" or by "Starred"

I go through public lists and save music that I like, but it's annoying to create a new playlist of that music once I've gone and sifted through the public playlists. I have to hold down cmd/ctrl and select each song individually. A feature where I could just say "Sort by: 'Your Music'" or "Sort by: "Starred'" would make it extremely easy to group selct music that I already own or have favorited so I can easily add it to a new mix or collect it into a pre-existing playlist. 

Updated: 2015-08-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-08-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!