Announcements

Filter "My Music" in mobile

On mobile, I like building a music library by saving albums to My Music, but once they're saved I can only browse by Artist or Album. I want to filter/search through the "Songs" tab of My Music, because as it stands now it's just a wall of albums organized by the date I added them to my list, which is quite unwieldly.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend

Hmm, on which platform are you on?

On Android there's a filter bar right at the very top of the songs tab list in Your Music.

Community Legend

I have the same question. Moreover I'm kind of sad of knowing than the android client has this search bar at the very top.. we, the IOS users just have this bar inside the playlists view....

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!