Fire someone ...

Who ever had the idea to make this design needs to go ...

you removed some of the best features IE 'starred' list ... you no longer can tell if a song is downloaded or not. I have to use sever clicks to add something to my starred list so it downloads since, my music doesnt have a play offline feature (maybe its automatic, but who knows cause there is no tutorial or help in anyways.) the interface is way too dark, or need to have options for color ... its also more bloated, more wasted space ..... i mean its just bad ... bad bad bad. I'm probably just going to cancel my subscription because i really do not enjoy the new interface at all. 

It looks like you have raised points that have been mentioned previously. You've already found the Ideas section, so if you really want to make a difference, or just have your voice heard, try doing it constructively either in the topic above or by using search and adding your feedback to an existing idea :)

Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Not Implementable

It looks like you have raised points that have been mentioned previously. You've already found the Ideas section, so if you really want to make a difference, or just have your voice heard, try doing it constructively either in the topic above or by using search and adding your feedback to an existing idea :)