Immensely annoying and aggravating issues I am having with the latest Spotify update.
- You can't search in playlists using CTRL + F anymore.
- Nor can you search in playlists by sorting and then typing what you want to find, anymore.
- You can't queue songs which are in the Social Feed anymore.
- The "Choose As Current Playlist" function has been completely removed.
- There is A LOT of unnecessary space.
- Everything runs more slowly.
I don't get why Spotify keeps insisting on removing these basic, already implemented and perfectly working functions, such as when they removed the capability to be able to see who are subscribing to your playlist, not just how many people are. Or when you could see what your friends have been listening to, not just what they are listening to right now. I thought Spotify wanted to improve the user experience, but as of late I have come to think that, apparently not.
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we can only handle 1 feature request per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos / give the idea a proper status. A "Fix a whole Spotify version" topic can hardly be updated properly by the community staff.
If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then. 😉
When you're re-posting those ideas in separate topics, please make sure to use the search function, since a lot of ideas might already be out there in the ideas forum. Thanks again!
Example: For playlist search add your kudos here: