Announcements

Flow

I would love to have a feature where it recognizes my favorite songs and play them in random playlist.
But not only the ones I saved on a playlist, it should suggest and play even by itself other songs and if I like it I can press the thumb up and it remembers it and if I don't like it I can press the thumb down to be ignored forever.
This would bring a bit more interaction in the App and I would not get bored from the playlists or radio suggestions from Spotify.
Updated: 2015-07-14

Hi again.
Closing this topic for now - feel free to open up a new topic that provides more details. Thanks!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: Need more information
Updated: 2015-06-28

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

Have you tried making a playlist with those songs and start a playlist radio? It would play songs from the playlist + fitting similar songs to it.

If that's not to your liking, could you describe exactly how your feature would differ from that? Thanks!

Casual Listener

I really love this idea! I think it would almost work as a "radio" feature where it plays only your top played tracks. I had this feature on an old MP3 player long ago (don't remember if it was my Zune or Zen?) and it was one of my favorite features. I would guess there's a way Spotify can track which songs you play most frequently. This would also make the radio/playlist change slightly over time.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2015-07-14

Hi again.
Closing this topic for now - feel free to open up a new topic that provides more details. Thanks!