Folders and subfolders for saved albums, artists and songs lists

It would great to sort saved albums or artists into folders and subfolders, i.e. by mood or genre. It would also be helpful to separate those artists, albums, or songs that have been recommended to you, but you haven't listened to yet.  The folders and subfolders for playlists are awesome, but being able to make a folder of saved artists or albums would add a ton more functionality and convenience when organizing music and making new playlists.

Updated: 2016-05-05

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
dalque43

Everyone agrees.  What are we waiting for?

rulocatulo

I think this is a very very basic feature we need!

Thanks!

Raul

Please please need this! It's the equivalent to pulling out a few cd's from your collection and putting them next to your stereo to listen to. This is what we used to do! It's natural beahviour!

filthpig72

This seems to be such a basic (and much wanted) feature that there must be some reason why it is absent.....

+10 from me.

c_e_c
Casual Listener

That would be so helpfull!

hokidachi

I need this option!

delftnoord

LIKE !!! LIKE !!!!

martinlegrice
Casual Listener

I see this as a 'must have' feature enhancement to allow me to build my library of alburms in Spotify. You can do it!

RuiV

Yes, without the ability to organize albums into folders our library gets very confusing, stand up comedy mixed with music, entire albums mixed with albums from which we saved only one song...

This is a must.

carto71

I'd really love to see this. It's pretty much the only negative issue I have with Spotify. I'd simply like to be able to organise albums into groups.