Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Folders in my library

I suggest adding the ability to create folders in My Library. For example: Create a folder with the name rap and move playlists with such music to a folder

Updated on 2024-03-20

Hi there @Timuranoid,

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We'll be closing this idea because creating folders in Your Library is already possible from the Desktop app and Web Player. You can check how to do it in this article. Additionally, we have really helpful info about how to use Your Library in this thread created by one of our Stars. 

This is not available yet from the mobile app, however, an idea to add this feature to mobile has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Susan_GP
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-03-20

Hi there @Timuranoid,

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We'll be closing this idea because creating folders in Your Library is already possible from the Desktop app and Web Player. You can check how to do it in this article. Additionally, we have really helpful info about how to use Your Library in this thread created by one of our Stars. 

This is not available yet from the mobile app, however, an idea to add this feature to mobile has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Thanks for understanding.