Followers (the removal)

I think that Spotify should allow you to delete or block or hide followers. I think Spotify should allow this because most services that connect people with followings have these options. Another reason I think this could be helpful could be that people would be able to unfollow or block the people they are not on good terms with. People using this app should already have the right to unfollow people, many Spotify users think this as well. I think including this in the next update could really improve Spotify and allow people to be able to remove people from their following and or be able to block. 

Updated on 2021-07-20

Hey @Tristan666,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

I've closed this idea since it doesn’t meet one of the Idea Exchange Guidelines, namely point 4: “Check if there's an existing idea”.

To show your support for this idea, please add your votes and comments to a similar idea that has already been suggested here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
prizetace
Visitor

I am in favor of having this feature of removing followers, specially now with the rise of these "Follow my playlists" accounts that creepily begin to follow you. Not interested on those. Just want to keep humans and not bots as followers.

Noah
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-20

Hey @Tristan666,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

I've closed this idea since it doesn’t meet one of the Idea Exchange Guidelines, namely point 4: “Check if there's an existing idea”.

To show your support for this idea, please add your votes and comments to a similar idea that has already been suggested here.

Have a nice day 🙂