[Forum] Different Language Sections on the Community Forum

Hey !

Wouldn't it be great if the forum has different language hubs, Like Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanisch and many more.
Here can they speak in their own language.

Every hub has his own moderators (They manage the posts etc).

Let me hear your toughs,

Updated: 2016-04-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

nycebuoy

I'm a music freeloader. I was a pretty much contented Grooveshark user for the past several years. That was then. I'm now using Spotify, and I have to say that I preferred Grooveshark's Queue function. The chosen songs were visible in order, and I could easily add a song at any point to play next if I wanted. I could just as easily remove songs from the queue at any time, and I could clear the queue whenever.

Those basic actions are not at all as straightforward with Spotify. I don't get to see the selected songs lined up, and once a queue has begun playing, the system doesn't mind if I add songs to the list. But if I want to remove a song, especially while it's playing, or delete the entire queue, Spotify would rather I didn't.

I get the feeling that I'm expected to always be listening to something once I've started. I think Spotify is just a little too quick to play another song, and make it hard for me to take charge of what I'm hearing.

All of that said, it is nice to have so many of my favourite songs available again online - for free.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-04-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!