[Free Mobile] Less/No 'Suggested Songs'

For free Android users, when playing an album we'd appreciate it if that's the only album that plays and it plays all the song in the album.

Currently when you shuffle play, a few songs from the artist are played then it starts with other artists and sometimes it's annoying. Because you didn't expect to hear those songs.

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-25

Marked as new idea.

Plaidygami
Casual Listener

Agreed. Suggested Songs are definitely crossing the line. I can deal with ads and limited skips, but being forced to listen to random songs chosen by Spotify is unacceptable.

ashibahia

the answer is.. get premium. 

TerryDB

I agree this is a pain in the **bleep**. If I wanted to listen to those songs I would have searched for them and made a play list with them.  I know what I want to listen to 

YOU DO NOT. PLEASE REMOVE this feature 

Alex1125

Please for the love of God take these dumb suggested songs out, I'm a student and like to listen to music while I do my wirk but when the only songs I can listen to are these dumb songs I don't even enjoy without skipping them it pisses me off, I have been trying all day and haven't gotten a single song from my playlist, even just adding a function to turn them off would be nice, but just take them away they are the most annoying things

assvictoriam
Casual Listener

My topic was closed when it is, in fact, different from this. 

So +1 to this as well, but Spotify needs to ALSO stop adding those extra songs to your playlists on mobile as well.

The answer is not to just get premium. We should not have to pay for basic functionality.

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke