[Friend Feed] Allow other users to tune into your music on platforms like the Spotify app on XBOX.

See the title. I play COD with some friends on XBOX, and I like to listen to the Spotify app whilst playing. The music can fit the scenario really well, and I wish my other friends could hear the same music at the exact same time. James Bond music playing as you pick up your squad in a helicopter is a feeling like no other; DUH NA DUH NA! I just want to share that feeling with others so we are N'Sync (get it)(bad pun). This should be a super easy thing to add. You already have feeds going from other users, so just allow people to listen in from the xbox app and elsewhere. We're all being socially distant, but who says we still can't have a buddy orchestrate the orchestra. 

Sincerely,

Kapland

Updated on 2020-06-30

Hey @kapland,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-06-30

Hey @kapland,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!