[Gaming] Console volume customization edit

For people on console using Spotify the volume level doesn't allow you to lower it enough to play battle royale games to your full advantage. If it could be lowered 60% to 70% from its lowest setting currently it would allow gameplay to be optimised.

Idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-09-07

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: 

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-09-08

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

GeoWarrior

Yes! The minimum volume is still far too high. It’s hard to hear voice chat and game audio, even when adjusting the equalizer settings in the tv. 

Invalid1021

The fact that this only has 19 votes at the current moment irritates me. I almost want to sign up to twitter just to spread the link/idea. I've been asking myself why this isn't a thing for the past two years.. It's not because "The development team is lazy", it's due to our laissez faire (Let things take their own course/standoffish) attitude. Our voices haven't gone unheard, we just haven't spoken loud enough for it to be a priority. (No complaints, with any team, but especially one as large as this, they have to pick and choose their battles.)

This has been requested for a couple of years now, but I don't feel like people acknowledge the community as being a place to propose potential changes. So, spread the word (link/idea) and make yourself and others heard. We only need 31 more "kudos" (votes) to escalate this to the necessary channels. I know some of you seeing this go on Facebook/Twitter/Reddit/imgur(?) Etc. Get it out there. [Without harassing/spamming support channels.]

Tldr;

This should've been a thing, we need to get more people to see that this is already being considered. Spread the word, but be respectful of the Spotify team/staff.

nicholasnystrom
Casual Listener
Bring this feature, let's go Spotify!
loriswolf123
Visitor

Pleaaaaase fix this 😞 i love listening to music, but the Problem is REAL 

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-09-07

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: